Certificate 3 Guarantee
What is the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee Program supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school Certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career. Funding under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program is provided by the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
Student co-contribution fee
As part of the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program a student co-contribution fee must be collected. This fee can be paid by the student themselves or on behalf of the student by a third party. The applicable fee is paid upon enrolment and prior to commencement of training and is the final & only fee the student must pay.
Co-contribution fees are not payable for units that are awarded a Credit Transfer. If you are awarded a Credit Transfer, you will be refunded the co-contribution fee paid for that unit.
See the C3G Student Fact Sheet
Funded Courses Available (*subject to eligibility)
Courses we have available with Certificate 3 Guarantee funding are:
- AHC30616 – CERTIFICATE III IN PRODUCTION HORTICULTURE
- AHC30716 – CERTIFICATE III IN HORTICULTURE
- AHC30916 – CERTIFICATE III IN LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION
- AHC31016 – CERTIFICATE III IN PARKS AND GARDENS
- AHC31416 – CERTIFICATE III IN CONSERVATION AND LAND MANAGEMENT
- AHC32816 – CERTIFICATE III IN RURAL OPERATIONS