What is the User Choice Program?
The User Choice program provides a public funding contribution towards the cost of training and assessment for eligible apprentices and trainees. Funding under the User Choice Program is provided by the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
The program is designed to provide employers and their apprentices and trainees with the ability to select their preferred registered training organisation (RTO) for the delivery of the accredited training to meet their specific needs.
Student contribution fees
The Qld State Government has a requirement of Student Contribution Fees to be paid for each qualification. These fees are calculated at $1.60 per nominal hour. The cost of the qualification changes depending on the electives chosen. Contact us for an estimate of fees payable for a qualification.
Funded Courses Available (*subject to eligibility)
Courses we have available with User Choice funding are:
- AHC10120 Certificate I in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
- AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
- AHC30620 Certificate III in Production Horticulture (Horticulture)
- AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- AHC31016 Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
- AHC31120 Certificate III in Nursery Operations
- AHC31420 Certificate III in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations